JOINING THE MAILING LIST
To join the mailing list, please click here.
FIS POSTING RULES
– FIRST RULE: Maintaining the academic code of conduct; messages not abiding by it will be ignored. The fis steering committee (integrated by Yixin, Krassimir, Shu-Kun, and Pedro–see fis web pages) will arbitrate in contentious cases.
– SECOND RULE: Participants have only right to a maximum of TWO MESSAGES PER WEEK (BUT JUST ONE IS RECOMMENDED). Presenters may post up to 5 times, and moderators up to 3.
– THIRD RULE: Clean posting; not dragging accumulated previous messages; addressing only to firstname.lastname@example.org, exclusively (a few other addresses might appear in the “cc”, but the lesser the better). Attached files are unwelcome.
ACCESS TO THE MAILING LIST ARCHIVES
FIS conversations started in 1997. Recuperating the whole records herein –after several migrations and computer crashes– has been possible thanks to Xueshan Yan’s systematic compilation, and to the technical work of Dietrich Rordorf (MDPI). Nowadays the archive of messages posted to the FIS mailing list is available at:
- 1997 to 2007: http://fis-mail.sciforum.net
- Starting in February 2006 up today: https://email@example.com/maillist.html
- Starting in April 2014 up today: http://listas.unizar.es/pipermail/fis/